Southwest Dental Academy was founded on the principle of today's dental advancements. Karen A. Robin, CDA, EDDA
has over 20 years experience as a Dental Assistant,
plus an additional 10 years experience as a Dental Instructor. She is a Certified Dental Assistant, as well as an Expanded Duty Dental Assistant. Ms. Karen is the 2011 Dental Volunteer of the Year (LCHCC). And, when schedules allow, she can be found assisting in dental surgeries with a local Dental Specialist.
- Dental Assistant Specialist Graduate, United States Air Force
- Dental Assistant for Louisiana National Guard
- Dental Volunteer at Lafayette Community Health Care Clinic
- Member of the American Dental Assistants Association
- Member of the Louisiana Dental Assistants Association
"Ms. Karen is awesome!" Taylor V.
"She is the best teacher I have ever had. I love her." Macy M..
"She explains things so well; it's easy to understand." Blaire T.
"Even after I graduated, she is still there to help me." Sara M.
"Ms. Karen makes school fun!" Katy G.
221 Southpark Road Suite D-2
Lafayette, LA 70508
Monday - Thursday 8:30AM - 1:30PM
Monday - Thursday 7:30AM - 3:30PM
Friday : Appointments Available